Secure Lower Denture Cushions Strips
Provides "Extraordinary Hold" Especially Designed For Lower Dentures
More than strips, SECURE Denture Adhesive Cushions assure a strong bond between lower denture and gum for denture wearers with flat and/or narrow lower gums. You get firm all-day cushion grip hold combined with cushion comfort.
SECURE Cushions provide this extraordinary hold for the lower dentures because of its patented non water-soluble formula that does not wash away while you are eating or drinking.
The SECURE Cushion is not soluble in water, so it is effective even for patients with excess saliva.
It acts as a soft liner that prevents tissue irritation, compression ulcers and inflammation of oral mucosa – without causing jaw recession.
Firm all-day hold and extra comfort, there's nothing quite like SECURE Adhesive Strips for the lower denture problems. You can laugh, speak eat and drink again with full confidence and comfort as if you had your own teeth.
Directions for Use:
- Clean and dry your lower denture thoroughly before applying SECURE Adhesive strips.
- Remove the foil on both sides of the strips before using. To easily remove the foil, bend cushion slightly
- Apply the cushion inside the lower denture and press firmly in place. Press out any air bubbles.
- If necessary, trim cushion with scissors to fit denture.
- Insert denture into mouth and bite firmly. For best results, wait 15 minutes before eating or drinking.
- Those with sensitive gums may experience a mild burning or tingling sensation when they first put the dentures in. This should pass.
- SECURE Adhesive Strips are not intended for use with soft lining denture.
- Consult your dentist regularly to ensure dentures fit properly.